Monday, December 14, 2009

Injection

So give me the drug,
keep me alive.
Give me what's left of my life.
Don't let me go, whooaa.

-Rise against, injection.


Hi ladies. Back to this deserted blog. Due to the naggings(Joking!) of KylinLeowBB,
i shall try my best to make this post as long as possible.
12th dec, BBLeow took off to Bali. Leaving me all alone in Singapore. Boredom!
Miss that PUNK hell lot man. Cant wait for tues to come! Have been texting her my daily
routines and etc. Sadly, she cant reply. But, its okay!
Because im currently talking to her online. Finally! Hahaha. Its the 3rd day alr. 1 more day till she's back! Patience is the key to success. Hahahaha.
Yesterday went to sq house to mj. Not bad, won quite afew. Sanding for dinner and james house later on. Mj again! Kinda addicted to it alr. Damn. Honestly speaking, i feel like mjing now. Fuccccck. Nicotine low low looooooow. I need some nicotine nooooow.
Listening to some old songs now. Reading and abit, ABIT of singing. Haha! Cant blame, im really bored now. That punk's replying really slow. Wonder what's she doing. Tues will be the day i get to see my how black my little indian girl has become. Hahahaha!
Went to bugis today. Accompany the rest.
Okay, i think i shall stop here for the day. Ending with, I MIZZ YOU BBLEOW!